Lil Kim’s music video “Download” GET THE FACE!

Hey guys, have you seen Lil Kim’s new music video for her song “Download?” I had such a blast working on her makeup for this video and she is one of the sweetest people I’ve ever worked with.  Music videos are hard work and very long hours but I love them!  For “Download,” I gave Lil Kim two different looks.  Some of her girl freinds stopped by for a scene so I did the lovely Lisa Raye’s makeup too.  The beautiful girl in the pic with me is Sally, my assistant in LA.  I love her to death!  Here’s the video 😉 Lil Kim\’s \”DOWNLOAD\”

Get the Face!

On Lil Kim’s brows – Lingering brow pencil by MAC

On Eyes – Dreamy eyeshadow all over lid and on lower lashline by LORAC.  Feline eyepencil by MAC on top.

Cheeks – Dior bronze matte sunshine in amber matte on hollows of cheeks and framing the face.  Diorskin shimmer powder in diamond rose to highlight cheekbones and bridge of nose.

On lips – Way To Love lipstick by MAC.   😉

Post to Twitter

11 Responses to Lil Kim’s music video “Download” GET THE FACE!

• Pingback: non stick cookware

• Pingback: Sasha

• Pingback: celebrity music video

• danakedtruth says:

What foundation and powder did you use on Lil’ Kim?

• Pingback: Dior

• Cherry28 says:

Love, love, love your work. Thanks for creating this blog. I loved Lil’ Kims look in her Download video. Thanks so much for the breakdown you gave us on this look and on all the others too.

• JT1211 says:

thanks for the breakdown Mario! 😀

• fev1588 says:

Hey when this video came out i was thinking her eyes were like kims kardashian eyes which you did for the fashion show. I love it.

• carmenriashin says:

hey mario
    love your work
    could you do a make up look for a bride i would love to see how you do it bec im getting married soon

thanks
    carmen

• JT1211 says:

Love Lil Kim’s makeup in Queen Latifah’s birthday. Can you please put the breakdown? Thanks!

• JT1211 says:

Hi Mario,
    Love your work and think you are very talented! May I ask what you used on Li’l Kim on her eyes and lips? And also her eyebrow color? Wish you would put a breakdown also on her looks here.
    Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks in advance!

MARIOS SECRET FOR GLOWING SKINEMG-bMDBRYANsmall

EYE M GLAM by MARIO.
get the gorgeous, golden glow!

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1724007 bytes) in /home/content/95/8747195/html/blog/wp-includes/functions.php on line 443